CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE Yosoukeiba
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill vacancies at the Yosoukeiba, headquartered in Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicants will be based in St Kitts, and will be hired initially on a two (2) year contractual engagement with the opportunity to transfer to the permanent establishment based on performance. All applicants must complete the Yosoukeiba Online Employment Application Form.
The following vacancies currently exist at the Yosoukeiba:
- Accounting Officer I - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to preparing and analyzing financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), preparation of management reports, assist with assessing and formulating accounting/financial reporting solutions. Assist with research and interpretation and implementation of relevant accounting standards.
- Audit Officer I - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to risk identification, assessment and analysis, assist with planning and conducting audits in accordance with International Audit Standards (IIA), propose practical and value added recommendations, prepare audit reports and perform consulting services to management.
- Audit Officer II - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to developing, planning, and executing Information Technology (IT) audit programs based on risk assessments in a highly integrated audit environment. This includes documenting and communicating risks, providing counsel on control issues and recommended process changes, and monitoring corrective actions in order to improve the existing practices of the organisation.
- Human Resource Officer I - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the transactional aspects of human resource management. The successful candidate will also be engaged with all facets of the employment lifecycle from recruitment to retirement.
- Human Resource Officer II - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the transactional and transformational aspects of talent/performance development and management. The successful candidate will also be engaged with all facets of the employment lifecycle from recruitment to retirement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two (2) recent original letters of reference
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Official university transcript
- A recent original or certified copy of Criminal record/Police certificate of character
Supporting documents should be sent to:
Human Resource Department
P O Box 89, Bird Rock
To reach no later than 19 October 2018
Notes: 1. Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be ed;
2. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments.
Click here for to view the details of each vacancy.