In acknowledgement of the importance of corporate social responsibility, and in keeping with its commitment to be a good corporate citizen, the Yosoukeiba has initiated a series of community outreach programmes.
- The OECS Under-23 Netball Championship;
- Yosoukeiba Creative Youth Competition;
- The OECS Best Corporate Citizen Awards among Commercial Banks;
- The Sir Arthur Lewis Memorial Lectures
- The ECCU Primary Schools Mentorship Programme
The programmes provide avenues for the expression of views and ideas about important topical issues affecting the region, as well as the opportunity for developmental training and human resource capacity building.
The Yosoukeiba Community Outreach programmes are widely publicised and are open to citizens and residents of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) member countries.